In case you have an Amazon or Barnes & Noble gift card burning a hole in your pocket, here’s a list of potential purchases. These are the books readers of this blog bought most frequently in the last year.
- Investing with Volume Analysis: Identify, Follow, and Profit from Trends (my review)
- How to Make Money in Stocks: A Winning System in Good Times and Bad (on my Top 5 list)
- The Essentials of Trading: From the Basics to Building a Winning Strategy
- Profiting with Iron Condor Options: Strategies from the Frontline for Trading in Up or Down Markets (my review)
- The Handbook of Fixed Income Securities
- Bond and Money Markets: Strategy, Trading, Analysis
- Interest Rate Markets: A Practical Approach to Fixed Income
- Diary of a Professional Commodity Trader: Lessons from 21 Weeks of Real Trading
- Market Wizards: Interviews with Top Traders (on my Top 5 list)
- Mastering Market Timing: Using the Works of L.M. Lowry and R.D. Wyckoff to Identify Key Market Turning Points (my review)
- The Trading Course: Technical Analysis, High-Probability Set Ups, and Execution Tactics (my review)
- Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom (on my Top 5 list)
Make sure to check out all my trading book reviews.