Happy New Year and welcome to 2013. Since I know many of you probably have gift cards for Amazon and the like burning a hole in your pocket, I thought I would help you spend that money by offering a up a few suggested purchases. Here is a list of the books which readers of this blog ordered with greatest regularity in 2012.
Of course my own book [easyazon-link asin=”047179063X”]The Essentials of Trading[/easyazon-link] is of interest to everyone. 🙂
As for other people’s writings, here’s the top 10 purchases by readers.
- [easyazon-link asin=”0071614133″]How to Make Money in Stocks[/easyazon-link] by William O’Neil
- [easyazon-link asin=”0887306101″]Market Wizards[/easyazon-link] by Jack Schwager
- [easyazon-link asin=”1118273044″]Hedge Fund Market Wizards[/easyazon-link] by Jack Schwager (My Review)
- [easyazon-link asin=”007147871X”]Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom[/easyazon-link] by Van Tharp
- [easyazon-link asin=”1118494563″]Market Sense and Nonsense[/easyazon-link] by Jack Schwager
- [easyazon-link asin=”B004RJ8PSE”]Mind Over Markets[/easyazon-link] by James Dalton (My Review)
- [easyazon-link asin=”0132825244″]Buy and Hedge[/easyazon-link] by Jay Pestrichelli and Wayne Ferbert (My Review)
- [easyazon-link asin=”0470398566″]The Daily Trading Coach[/easyazon-link] by Brett Steenbarger (My Review)
- [easyazon-link asin=”0887306675″]The New Market Wizards[/easyazon-link] by Jack Schwager
- [easyazon-link asin=”007148664X”]Way of the Turtle[/easyazon-link] by Curtis Faith (My Review)
It is no surprise that My Top 5 Trading Books list is well-represented above.
Of course you can always look to my growing list of Trading Book Reviews for additional ideas. And although it isn’t a print book (yet), my Trading FAQs book is a very good resource for new and developing traders.