- Investors Should Beware The Role Of ‘Availability Bias’
- Just goes to show there can be flash crashes without algo involvement. There Was A Massive Flash Crash In India
- Here’s a pretty good discussion of different types of forex brokering platforms.
- After Shrinking All Year, Investors Are Finally Buying More Stocks On Margin
- A bit limited, but this post does at least address the concern I’ve had about any gold standard ideas. Why a Gold Standard is not Enough
- Is Market Complacency Really That High?
- 4 Productivity Hacks For Traders
- OANDA traders may find this interesting OANDA Takes Web Trading One Step Further With Chrome Extension Release
If you like this post or find it informative, I encourage you to sign-up for the newsletter.
About the Author
John Forman, author of this blog, has traded for more than 20 years, is a professional market analyst, and authored The Essentials of Trading. He is an active participant in trading forums, consults for trading related businesses, as published literally dozens of trading articles, and has been quoted in a number of books and in the media.
** See John’s full bio.
- One broker is so nervous it’s shutting down