- Where Has the Retail Investor Gone?
- Interest on Excess Reserves and Cash “Parked” at the Fed
- The most overrated and underrated economic indicators
- How many of these psychological reasons do you think also contribute to bad trading? 27 Psychological Reasons Why Good People Do Bad Things
- Why isn’t the euro weaker?
- The unintended consequences of QE: not what you think
- Cycle of Investor Sentiment VS Market Cycle
- Overcoming a Trading Burnout
If you like this post or find it informative, I encourage you to sign-up for the newsletter.
About the Author
John Forman, author of this blog, has traded for more than 20 years, is a professional market analyst, and authored The Essentials of Trading. He is an active participant in trading forums, consults for trading related businesses, as published literally dozens of trading articles, and has been quoted in a number of books and in the media.
** See John’s full bio.
- Update Digest for Week of 2012-10-06