- The Li(e)bor Rigging Scandal Infographic For Dummies
- Q2 2012: profitability of forex traders keeps dropping, OANDA back on top
- Someone forgot that Treasury, not the Fed, does USD exchange rates. Not that the Fed can’t influence them their way … Merrill: Fed’s nuclear option–selling dollars?
- Responding to a Forex Rant
- The advantage of lower market volatility is reduced futures margin rates
- 10 Spectacular Speculations
- Four Common Mistakes about the Fed
- Revisiting the Myth of Forex Market Volatility
- This is foundational to what I’ll be researching for my PhD in Behavioral Finance, focusing on trader performance… Behavioral Economics, Neuro-Finance, & Faulty Financial Decision-Making
If you like this post or find it informative, I encourage you to sign-up for the newsletter.
About the Author
John Forman, author of this blog, has traded for more than 20 years, is a professional market analyst, and authored The Essentials of Trading. He is an active participant in trading forums, consults for trading related businesses, as published literally dozens of trading articles, and has been quoted in a number of books and in the media.
** See John’s full bio.