- Another futures broker demonstrates that even regulated markets have major risks. NFA publishes MRA action against PFG – over $200 million may be missing
- RT Before our IT guy (and everyone else got the boot) he “unlocked” the site @SFOmag back issues here no login needed http://www.sfomag.com/BackIssues/Default.aspx
- This is something a lot of folks in the markets have suspected for a long time. BLS Comes Clean That Market-Moving Data Is Consistently Leaked
- Another one bites the dust. Learn from it!
- Furthering the gold debate. These Charts Destroy Nearly Every Argument ‘Goldbug’ Investors Have Ever Made
If you like this post or find it informative, I encourage you to sign-up for the newsletter.
About the Author
John Forman, author of this blog, has traded for more than 20 years, is a professional market analyst, and authored The Essentials of Trading. He is an active participant in trading forums, consults for trading related businesses, as published literally dozens of trading articles, and has been quoted in a number of books and in the media.
** See John’s full bio.
- Do you really need live data and charting?