- Trading as Character’s X-Ray
- Budding student trader query
- No Surprise from the Fed, But Signals at Risk on Twist Extension
- Battling HFT in the forex markets
- I did a poll on per-trade risk back when I was Content Editor for Trade2Win. Some interesting results
- A walk down memory lane: The 10 Worst Trading Losses Of All Time
- Big Inter-Bank Forex Players Trying to Curb High Frequency Trading Impact
- In Case You Were Wondering Why Everyone Wants To Work On Wall Street…
- Reading the “Message of the Market?” Be Careful!
- Four Character Traits For Successful Trading
If you like this post or find it informative, I encourage you to sign-up for the newsletter.
About the Author
John Forman, author of this blog, has traded for more than 20 years, is a professional market analyst, and authored The Essentials of Trading. He is an active participant in trading forums, consults for trading related businesses, as published literally dozens of trading articles, and has been quoted in a number of books and in the media.
** See John’s full bio.
- The Dominant Players in Forex