- Book Review: Hedge Fund Market Wizards
- The Biology of Bubble and Crash
- What Traders’ Testosterone Tells Us About Markets
- I don’t necessarily agree with all the conclusions, but there are good points in this post: Everything You Know About Markets Is Wrong?
- You got yourself into this mess; get yourself out
- More than just basic free trading advice
- One broker is so nervous it’s shutting down
- Why Gold is Such a Slug
- Have What It Takes To Be A Day Trader? Take This Quiz And Find Out
- 5 Ways to Overcome Performance Anxiety in Trading
If you like this post or find it informative, I encourage you to sign-up for the newsletter.
About the Author
John Forman, author of this blog, has traded for more than 20 years, is a professional market analyst, and authored The Essentials of Trading. He is an active participant in trading forums, consults for trading related businesses, as published literally dozens of trading articles, and has been quoted in a number of books and in the media.
** See John’s full bio.