- BMO Debunks The Idea That A Strong Dollar Is Bad For Stocks
- Stories about Chinese direct access to Treasury auctions going around. Old news folks. We knew about it last year. #
- Theory says that the past performance of share prices is no guide to the future. Practice says otherwise… Why Newton was wrong
- Ten of the leading trader mistakes
- The Blame Game Claims More Victims
- The @Covel interview with @jackschwager is definitely worth a listen May 22 podcast
- I don’t agree with all the thoughts in these books, but it’s an interesting list. The Most Important Finance Books Ever Written
- A good sequence of videos covering a discussion with the author of Trading in the Zone. Mark Douglas interview
- If you’re happy and you know it @psyfitec says you can clap your hands, but you might want to avoid trading. Happy People Make Terrible Traders
- One more positive step in FX broker regulation NFA: Price Slippage and Requoting Regulations
- Look at the chart here showing money coming out of the stock market for almost the whole of the last 2 years.
If you like this post or find it informative, I encourage you to sign-up for the newsletter.
About the Author
John Forman, author of this blog, has traded for more than 20 years, is a professional market analyst, and authored The Essentials of Trading. He is an active participant in trading forums, consults for trading related businesses, as published literally dozens of trading articles, and has been quoted in a number of books and in the media.
** See John’s full bio.