- Broker rankings for the equity traders out there (HT to @mymoneyblog)
- Just started reading Schwager’s new Market Wizards book. Look for a write-up in the future.
- For those who use price distribution (Market Profile) charting, take a look at the monthly for EUR/USD vis-a-vis the January POC. #
- Gold now back to about where it was at the end of QE2. Make sense since Twist is not a money supply growing operation, and neither is LTRO. #
- Learn a Lesson from JP Morgan
- Basic Things You Need To Know About The CFA But Were Afraid To Ask
- I don’t always agree with Brusca on things, but this is one case where I think he and I are on the same page.
- A while back I did a review of a book which focuses on George Lindsey’s methods, the primary one of which Carl Futia talks about here.
- Recessions Are Voluntary (Not Controlled by Politicians)
- Is the Market a Battlefield for You?
If you like this post or find it informative, I encourage you to sign-up for the newsletter.
About the Author
John Forman, author of this blog, has traded for more than 20 years, is a professional market analyst, and authored The Essentials of Trading. He is an active participant in trading forums, consults for trading related businesses, as published literally dozens of trading articles, and has been quoted in a number of books and in the media.
** See John’s full bio.
- Looking Back on a Good 2009