- So You Wanna Be A Trader
- The story of a former Wall Streeter now part of the Occupy movement: Leaving Wall Street
- On Covestor, Copycat Traders Auto-Buy as Mirror Trading Takes Off
- How You See Affects How You Trade
- Blasphemy from @PeterLBrandt? Why high/low/close bar charts have become worthless
- For those interested in the supposed high failure rate in trading (suggested at 95% or more), give this article a read… The Bell Curve Is A Myth — Most People Are Actually Underperformers
- I’m a member of this “award-winning IFR Markets Forex desk”. Reuters creates a Buzz with new intraday FX News
- Intelligence Is Overrated: What You Really Need to Succeed
- When is the best time of day to trade forex?
- How The Power Of The Masses Drives The Market
If you like this post or find it informative, I encourage you to sign-up for the newsletter.
About the Author
John Forman, author of this blog, has traded for more than 20 years, is a professional market analyst, and authored The Essentials of Trading. He is an active participant in trading forums, consults for trading related businesses, as published literally dozens of trading articles, and has been quoted in a number of books and in the media.
** See John’s full bio.
- The End of Wall Street?