- Emotions, Decisions and Discipline
- Sell in May?
- Four Quick Ways To Get Better At Trading
- The truth about stop hunting
- Trading and the Null Hypothesis
- This isn’t strictly about trading, but since education is a focus here, it’s worth sharing … What I’ve Learned About Learning
- It’s as if this author has been reading my stuff. Will the Dollar Be Replaced As a Reserve Currency?
If you like this post or find it informative, I encourage you to sign-up for the newsletter.
About the Author
John Forman, author of this blog, has traded for more than 20 years, is a professional market analyst, and authored The Essentials of Trading. He is an active participant in trading forums, consults for trading related businesses, as published literally dozens of trading articles, and has been quoted in a number of books and in the media.
** See John’s full bio.