- My first ever market participation was a Dow Chemical DRIP using my paper route money. Do kids even still deliver newpapers?… Investing in Dividend Reinvestment Plans (DRIPS)
- The Goal is Not the Driving Force
- Looking at yield spreads to understand EUR/USD
- If you haven’t already, sign up for my weekly email newsletter for a chance to win an iPad3.
- Apparently the meek shall inherit the trading profits. Q&A with Susan Cain on the Power of Introverts
- Essentials of Trading 6th Anniversary
- How correlations change
If you like this post or find it informative, I encourage you to sign-up for the newsletter.
About the Author
John Forman, author of this blog, has traded for more than 20 years, is a professional market analyst, and authored The Essentials of Trading. He is an active participant in trading forums, consults for trading related businesses, as published literally dozens of trading articles, and has been quoted in a number of books and in the media.
** See John’s full bio.
- Celebrating 6 Years of Trading Essentials