- Do Stocks Always Outperform (in the Long Run)?
- This strikes me as something of a hatchet job on FXCM. Their numbers aren’t any worse than anyone else. The Customer Is Too Often Wrong at FXCM
- Conquering The Psychology Of Trading
- @forexmagnates Alas, a many of the reporters writing about retail fx don’t have their facts straight. I’ve been known to tell them so. in reply to forexmagnates #
- Doing a PhD to study all you crazy traders
- Gotta figure the bigger emerging market currencies will become more readily tradable before too long. se and Indian FX trading available at FXDD
- Part of me wonders if all this kind of stuff actually isn’t net detrimental to trader performance. Sometimes making it easier isn’t the best thing…. FXCM launches an app store
- RT @Fxflow: Good Habits Lead to Great Trading http://t.co/PVuMv855
- Heading into a challenging month for the dollar
- The language is colorful and the sample is limited, but it does serve to at least ask an important question. Why scaling out of positions could send you broke
- Think about how this might impact your trading… Why Being Relaxed Makes Us Spend Too Much Money
- What’s a good prize? I’ve got a couple of contests I want to run in April and am trying to come up with good… http://t.co/0xRODkiT
If you like this post or find it informative, I encourage you to sign-up for the newsletter.
About the Author
John Forman, author of this blog, has traded for more than 20 years, is a professional market analyst, and authored The Essentials of Trading. He is an active participant in trading forums, consults for trading related businesses, as published literally dozens of trading articles, and has been quoted in a number of books and in the media.
** See John’s full bio.
- Stocks aren’t the only thing in a weak seasonal pattern