- Be A Trader With A Scientific Mindset
- Trader Psychology is NOT the most important thing
- No Secret is the Real Secret
- Ben Bernanke Explains Why The World Will Never See Another Gold Standard: http://t.co/vOAb2A8c
- Book Review: Currency Trading in the Forex and Futures Markets
- The Dangers of Anticipating a Market Reversal
- Why Using P/E Ratios Can Be Misleading
- “….prices are relatively stable under a gold standard if and only if banks do not lend out more gold than there is.” Yes! Finally I see someone bring up fractional reserve lending in the gold standard argument…. http://t.co/k2zrTHOg
- Gold is not glittering so much these days
- Advice Requested: I need a hand-held device to read PDFs (mainly academic papers) away from a computer screen…. http://t.co/gNOX2C63
- @leanco @gregmikeFX I’d argue that greed is at least as much of an enemy of traders. Fear doesn’t blow them up, but greed does. #
- @gregmikeFX I guess it’s a matter of perspective. Greed will do you in quick from big losses. Fear does you in slow from poor performance. in reply to gregmikeFX #
- HFT Has Disconnected Commodities From Fundamentals
- @gregmikeFX I think greed starts earlier than holding too long. To me it come up frist and foremost in the position-sizing decision. in reply to gregmikeFX #
- Just added this to my reading list. The Wrong Answer Faster: The Inside Story of Making the Machine that Trades Trillions
- I told newsletter readers to watch out for falling yields
- The High-Yield Explosion
If you like this post or find it informative, I encourage you to sign-up for the newsletter.
About the Author
John Forman, author of this blog, has traded for more than 20 years, is a professional market analyst, and authored The Essentials of Trading. He is an active participant in trading forums, consults for trading related businesses, as published literally dozens of trading articles, and has been quoted in a number of books and in the media.
** See John’s full bio.
- Fear is healthy, greed is good