- Understanding Black Swan Investing
- I guess greed isn’t good afterall Gordon Gekko’s Insider Trading Public Service Announcement Is Out
- I could have written the first paragraph myself, so much does it match my own philosophy. Using the ADX indicator for trade signaling and timing
- A pair of lists worth reviewing periodically 2 x 10 Investment Lessons
- I’m not sure someone understands what “black swan” really means. 7 Black Swan Events That Could Destroy This Rally
- Housing and Monetary Policy
- Brain study finds what eases pain of financial loss
- If you want to get an idea of how competitive the forex market has gotten, take a look at the top line of the chart on this page
- More practice means faster trader development
- A Harvard Professor Says Diversify Better
- 200 Milliseconds Can Mean Life Or Death For High Frequency Traders
If you like this post or find it informative, I encourage you to sign-up for the newsletter.
About the Author
John Forman, author of this blog, has traded for more than 20 years, is a professional market analyst, and authored The Essentials of Trading. He is an active participant in trading forums, consults for trading related businesses, as published literally dozens of trading articles, and has been quoted in a number of books and in the media.
** See John’s full bio.
- Crude Oil Prices and the Economic Stimulus Package