- This is one of the reasons I personally think most indiviuals shouldn’t be operating in the short time frames – Study links ultrafast machine trading with risk of crash
- Scott Wapner on CNBC became yet another news personality to call the currency market risky, just like his pal Bob used to do all the time. They need to check the numbers. Looking at Volatility Across Markets
- Guy from FXCM shares forex trader win% and winner/loser data which confirms other figures I’ve seen and should be an eye-opener to those who think win% is all important. CNBC Video – Cashing in on Currencies
- Your trading network may determine your trading success
- Presented without comment… 5 Qualities of All Great Traders
- Getting it right, but being wrong at the same time
- Understanding Liquidity and Market Pullbacks
If you like this post or find it informative, I encourage you to sign-up for the newsletter.
About the Author
John Forman, author of this blog, has traded for more than 20 years, is a professional market analyst, and authored The Essentials of Trading. He is an active participant in trading forums, consults for trading related businesses, as published literally dozens of trading articles, and has been quoted in a number of books and in the media.
** See John’s full bio.
- Competition, Regulation Hitting Forex Brokers?