- Further evidence that the field of Behavioral Finance is gaining traction: An investor’s worst enemy? Their brain
- Quite an interesting list of trading/investing observations: Wisdom From Jason Zweig
- The post speaks to the point that if you have an edge in the market you should maximize its application. An argument for why not trading much makes no sense
- While I tend to agree that US brokers would take a big hit were retail spot forex trading forced to go on-exchange, I’m not convinced it would kill the retail forex business all together. In fact, I could strengthen it…. US Treasury Department reconsiders exempting Forex from OTC Derivatives Regulations
- An interesting discussion of the use and implication of limit orders: Limit Orders, on the Crumbling Edge of Behavioral Finance
- Penny Stocks or Forex for the new trader
- An interesting discussion of what’s happening in market regulation. CFTC – MF Global’s collapse didn’t happen because of a lack of regulation, NFA ponders segregation rules
- The estimates put retail forex trading volume at $217bln per day, a bit less than 7% of the $4trln total… Retail Forex Market Volume Q4 2011 – Japan’s decline puts pressure on global volumes
- Will Dodd-Frank end up killing the US forex business?
- Forex volume infographic.
- Just one reason why it behooves us all to understand all the trading vehicles available to us in whatever market… Combining Trend Following and Option Selling Strategies
If you like this post or find it informative, I encourage you to sign-up for the newsletter.
About the Author
John Forman, author of this blog, has traded for more than 20 years, is a professional market analyst, and authored The Essentials of Trading. He is an active participant in trading forums, consults for trading related businesses, as published literally dozens of trading articles, and has been quoted in a number of books and in the media.
** See John’s full bio.
- Increasing Regulation of Retail Forex Trading