- Greed is the Flip Side of Fear
- What do you trade and why?: A question came up on Trade2Win recently on a new thread. It asked the question of t… Read on
- Definitely a list worth reviewing: 5 Fatal Flaws of Trading
- If a system works why share it with the world?: A member of the BabyPips forum asked the other day “If a system … Read on
- Info graphic with an explanation of one concept of Purchasing Power Parity – The Big Mac Index
- Fewer traders, but higher profitability. Interesting. – US forex brokers profitability report for Q4 2011
- This post tends to contradict what most would suggest about when to be active in the forex market. When is the Best Time of Day to Trade Forex?
- Optimize trading performance by time of day selection: Yesterday I shared a link via Facebook and Twitter to an … Read on
- Spotlight starting to shine on the Swiss franc once more
- Does Higher Risk Really Lead To Higher Returns?
- Some things to think about in terms of your trading environment – Highly influenceable traders
If you like this post or find it informative, I encourage you to sign-up for the newsletter.
About the Author
John Forman, author of this blog, has traded for more than 20 years, is a professional market analyst, and authored The Essentials of Trading. He is an active participant in trading forums, consults for trading related businesses, as published literally dozens of trading articles, and has been quoted in a number of books and in the media.
** See John’s full bio.