- Top Trading Reads from 2011: In case you have an Amazon or Barnes & Noble gift card burning a hole in your pocke… Read on
- Trading currency crosses direct or through the legs: The following question came in from one of my newsletter su… Read on
- This isn’t strictly about trading, but it does bring up important considerations for anyone thinking about going into full-time trading: The Pros & Cons of Full-Time Self-Employment
- Big upside bias to the dollar to start the new year
- Has trading ever made you physically ill?: If you’ve been in the markets as long as I’ve been you’re bound to ha… Read on
- Forecasting with Internet Search Data
- This post takes a look at the confluence of sentiment and automated analysis of social media to identify market patterns: Noise, Sentiment and StockTwits
- Lau Tzu Beats Wall Street in 2011
- Another good one from Dr. Brett: Why Traders Lose Their Discipline
- Successful trading isn’t strictly just about the money: Growing Your Psychological Capital
If you like this post or find it informative, I encourage you to sign-up for the newsletter.
About the Author
John Forman, author of this blog, has traded for more than 20 years, is a professional market analyst, and authored The Essentials of Trading. He is an active participant in trading forums, consults for trading related businesses, as published literally dozens of trading articles, and has been quoted in a number of books and in the media.
** See John’s full bio.
- Update Digest for Week of 2011-12-24