Happy New Year and welcome to 2013. Since I know many of you probably have gift cards for Amazon and the like burning a hole in your pocket, I thought I would help you spend that money by offering a up a few suggested purchases. Here is a list of the books which readers of this blog ordered with greatest regularity in 2012.
Of course my own book The Essentials of Trading is of interest to everyone. 🙂
As for other people’s writings, here’s the top 10 purchases by readers.
- How to Make Money in Stocks by William O’Neil
- Market Wizards by Jack Schwager
- Hedge Fund Market Wizards by Jack Schwager (My Review)
- Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom by Van Tharp
- Market Sense and Nonsense by Jack Schwager
- Mind Over Markets by James Dalton (My Review)
- Buy and Hedge by Jay Pestrichelli and Wayne Ferbert (My Review)
- The Daily Trading Coach by Brett Steenbarger (My Review)
- The New Market Wizards by Jack Schwager
- Way of the Turtle by Curtis Faith (My Review)
It is no surprise that My Top 5 Trading Books list is well-represented above.
Of course you can always look to my growing list of Trading Book Reviews for additional ideas. And although it isn’t a print book (yet), my Trading FAQs book is a very good resource for new and developing traders.