Well, this is it. The final installment of my Trader’s Wish List is here to wrap up the series.
This is a bit of an eclectic collection. I’ve read all of these books at one point or another in my personal trading development. Each has contributed in some way to my development as a trader and market analyst, either that or I’ve just simply enjoyed reading them.
- Trader Vic, by Victor Sperandeo.
- Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading, by Larry Williams.
- Campaign Trading, by John Sweeney.
- How to Make Money in Stocks, by William O’Neil.
- Winning on Wall Street, by Martin Zweig.
- Stan Weinstein’s Secrets For Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets, by Stan Weinstein.
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator, by Edwin LefÃ¨vre.
- Vandal’s Crown, by Gregory Millman.
- The Money Makers, by Harry Bingham.
- Fiasco: The Inside Story of a Wall Street Trader, by Frank Portnoy.
- The Predators’ Ball: The Inside Story of Drexel Burnham and the Rise of the Junk Bond Raiders, by Connie Bruck .
- The Bond Market: Trading and Risk Management, by Christina Ray.
Well, with that large bunch, I think I’ve just about covered it all. I hope you have enjoyed this collection of suggestions and recommendations. I know it’s been fun putting them together for you. 🙂